The Victories of the Paid Leave Movement - Will Legislative Wins Reach the Low Wage Workforce?
During this webinar participants learned more about the latest developments related to implementation of paid leave laws - including earned sick days and family medical leave. National and local experts explored how advocacy groups are organizing around implementation, what are the most pressing issues and emerging successes, and opportunities for action and investment.
- Jodie Levin-Epstein, CLASP, email@example.com
- Wendy Chun-Hoon, Family Values@Work, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Paluso, Family Forward Oregon, email@example.com
- Sherri Leiwant, A Better Balance, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karina Bull, Seattle Office for Civil Rights, Karina.Bull@seattle.gov
- Implementing Paid Sick Days Laws
- Implementing Paid Sick Days in Connecticut
- Implementing Paid Sick Days in Seattle
- Implementing Paid Sick Days in San Francisco